- Residents' AssociationsRAs
- Alton & District
- Ackender Road Residents’ Association
- The Alton Society
- Amery Hill Residents’ Association
- Ashdell Residents' Association
- Eastbrooke & Wooteys Residents’ Association
- Holybourne Village Association
- Upper Anstey Lane & Old Odiham Road
- Treloars Estate Residents’ Association
- Alton Neighbourhood Plan Monitoring Group
- Church Triangle Residents Association
- ADRA : A little about what we do...
- News & Information
- Calendar of Events
- Start Your Own RA
- Find Your RA
- Alton : Who should you contact about...?
Alton Neighbourhood Plan Monitoring Group
The Alton Neighbourhood Plan Monitoring Group meets regularly and produces reports of progress concerning implementation of the Plan
Current key issues concerning Plan implementation are:
TOWN DESIGN STATEMENT The Alton Town Design Statement published in 2008 is being updated. This effort is being led by the Alton Society and supported by the Monitoring Group and East Hants District Council.
EHDC LOCAL PLAN Engagement with East Hants District Council who are defining a new Local Plan to replace the current Plan called The Joint Core strategy. Public Engagement in this process will commence from January next year. The new Plan will undoubtedly have an impact on the Alton Neighbourhood Plan and this is being closed monitored by the Town Council.
ROADS Changes to road junctions and layouts will be required as a result of some new housing developments in Alton. Pursuit of best and timely outcomes from this need is a key concern of the Monitoring Group.
Contact Details : Mike Heelis - email@example.com