- Residents' AssociationsRAs
- Alton & District
- Ackender Road Residents’ Association
- The Alton Society
- Amery Hill Residents’ Association
- Ashdell Residents' Association
- Eastbrooke & Wooteys Residents’ Association
- Holybourne Village Association
- Upper Anstey Lane & Old Odiham Road
- Treloars Estate Residents’ Association
- Alton Neighbourhood Plan Monitoring Group
- Church Triangle Residents Association
- ADRA : A little about what we do...
- News & Information
- Calendar of Events
- Start Your Own RA
- Find Your RA
- Alton : Who should you contact about...?
Church Triangle Residents Association
CTRA was formed in May 2018 to make the area a safer and more pleasant place to live and to promote a greater sense of community.
CTRA was formed in May 2018 with the intention of making the area of Chautsingers Road, Spitalfields Road, Lawrence Road, Youngs Road and part of Victoria Road a safer and more pleasant place to live and to promote a greater sense of community.
Matters residents want to address include anti-social behaviour, selfish and dangerous parking, speeding, poor road surfaces, poor lighting, rubbish and dog mess in the area.
At the same Time CTRA is trying to bring the community together by looking out for each other, particularly the elderly and disabled, holding social events and getting together to carry out tasks to make the area a nicer place in which to live.
Contact Details : Marian Oakley (Secretary) - firstname.lastname@example.org