- Residents' AssociationsRAs
- Alton & District
- Ackender Road Residents’ Association
- The Alton Society
- Amery Hill Residents’ Association
- Ashdell Residents' Association
- Eastbrooke & Wooteys Residents’ Association
- Holybourne Village Association
- Old Odiham Road & Upper Anstey Lane
- Treloars Estate Residents’ Association
- ADRA : A little about what we do...
- News & Information
- Calendar of Events
- Start Your Own RA
- Find Your RA
- Alton : Who should you contact about...?
What exactly does a Residents’ Association do?
They can be formal, or informal groups of residents who come together to address issues specific to their area. That could be anything from a planning application to anti-social behaviour or simply to encourage a sense of community. They are inclusive, friendly groups and can help participants meet their neighbours and make new friends. Social events can be organised through an RA and it’s a good way to get informed and involved in things going on in your area.
Together, residents can...
- achieve far more than individuals alone,
- act as one voice for their community,
- have more influence with service providers and policy-makers about getting what our community needs in our area.