- Residents' AssociationsRAs
- Alton & District
- Ackender Road Residents’ Association
- The Alton Society
- Amery Hill Residents’ Association
- Ashdell Residents' Association
- Eastbrooke & Wooteys Residents’ Association
- Holybourne Village Association
- Upper Anstey Lane & Old Odiham Road
- Treloars Estate Residents’ Association
- Alton Neighbourhood Plan Monitoring Group
- Church Triangle Residents Association
- ADRA : A little about what we do...
- News & Information
- Calendar of Events
- Start Your Own RA
- Find Your RA
- Alton : Who should you contact about...?
Road Improvement Works - Selborne Road and Butts Bridge
Monday 2nd July, 2018
Information Via Alton Town Council
Homes England will shortly be commencing works to alter and improve the local highway network facilities on Selborne Road and Winchester Road via its contractor - Knights Brown Construction.
The works are a requirement of and are in accordance with the planning consent isued by EHDC (ref 30021/056)
It is out intention to hold a public drop-in event in the Assembly Rooms in Alton on 10th July 3-8pm so that you will have an opportunity to meet the project team involved in delivering these works and view the works plans and the road diversion arrangements.
Matthew Lonnon is the Site Manager available on 01425 472241
The key project dates are:
Site establishment, enabling and demolition works commence: Mon 25th June 2018
Works to create the new link road on private land will commence 2nd July 2018
Main Carriageway works will commence from 6th August 2018
Works to replace Butts Bridge to commence from 11th January 2019.