- Residents' AssociationsRAs
- Alton & District
- Ackender Road Residents’ Association
- The Alton Society
- Amery Hill Residents’ Association
- Ashdell Residents' Association
- Eastbrooke & Wooteys Residents’ Association
- Holybourne Village Association
- Upper Anstey Lane & Old Odiham Road
- Treloars Estate Residents’ Association
- Alton Neighbourhood Plan Monitoring Group
- Church Triangle Residents Association
- ADRA : A little about what we do...
- News & Information
- Calendar of Events
- Start Your Own RA
- Find Your RA
- Alton : Who should you contact about...?
New Year 2019 update
Monday 21st January, 2019
Well, Happy New Year! The New Year has kicked off with our January ADRA meeting focusing on the forthcoming consultation on the Local Plan, which will guide development and affect our local environment in Alton until 2036. So, this is a significant moment in time (not just because of Brexit!) with respect to local issues, which affect our day to day lives directly, and which we can (and should) express our views on - regarding local housing, employment, infrastructure and the environment.
The consultation starts on 5th February, and there are various ways of responding online, but also you can attend drop-in sessions on:
Alton – Maltings Centre, Saturday 9 February, 10am-2pm
Alton – Maltings Centre, Friday 15 March, 3.30-8.30pm
More information about the consultation can be found here:
There is a East Hants District Council (EHDC) document called 'Local Plan Made Easy' which can be found through this link, which is a helpful introduction.
ADRA is putting together a short flier, which you might find landing through your letterbox (and which we'll also put on our ADRA website) in the coming weeks, which aims to encourage people to respond to the local plan and expresses a few key concerns we have.
So, we'd encourage all residents to keep a look out for the consultation and share your views to help secure a positive future for the residents of Alton.