- Residents' AssociationsRAs
- Alton & District
- Ackender Road Residents’ Association
- The Alton Society
- Amery Hill Residents’ Association
- Ashdell Residents' Association
- Eastbrooke & Wooteys Residents’ Association
- Holybourne Village Association
- Upper Anstey Lane & Old Odiham Road
- Treloars Estate Residents’ Association
- Alton Neighbourhood Plan Monitoring Group
- Church Triangle Residents Association
- ADRA : A little about what we do...
- News & Information
- Calendar of Events
- Start Your Own RA
- Find Your RA
- Alton : Who should you contact about...?
HCC Consultation - deadline 5th August
Wednesday 18th July, 2018
HCC Consultation going on at the moment, deadline 5th August. It covers the following three areas:
1. Proposal to switch street lighting off in residential streets after midnight for 2 hours.
2. If future legislation permits it, charging 50p per journey for those benefiting from the concessionary travel scheme.
3. Proposal to reduce the number of passenger transport services, to be replaced with services such as ‘Dial-a-Ride’ (whilst at the same time reducing the funding for such services).
Copies of the consultation document can be found in the library. Plus further details can be found online - https://www.hants.gov.uk/