- Residents' AssociationsRAs
- Alton & District
- Ackender Road Residents’ Association
- The Alton Society
- Amery Hill Residents’ Association
- Ashdell Residents' Association
- Eastbrooke & Wooteys Residents’ Association
- Holybourne Village Association
- Old Odiham Road & Upper Anstey Lane
- Treloars Estate Residents’ Association
- ADRA : A little about what we do...
- News & Information
- Calendar of Events
- Start Your Own RA
- Find Your RA
- Alton : Who should you contact about...?
Esso Pipeline Consultation
Wednesday 28th March, 2018
Esso have launched a consultation this week regarding their replacement fuel pipeline from Southampton to Heathrow. It will be inevitable that Alton will be affected as the Holybourne oil terminal next to the A31 is the meeting point of the southern and northern pipelines.
You may want to pay careful attention to southern section option D which appears to me to cross New Odiham Road, Old Odiham Road, Upper Anstey Lane, and then runs down to connect to the Holybourne oil terminal from the north
Note there is an exhibition Thursday 29th March 2-8pm at the Community Centre