- Residents' AssociationsRAs
- Alton & District
- Ackender Road Residents’ Association
- The Alton Society
- Amery Hill Residents’ Association
- Ashdell Residents' Association
- Eastbrooke & Wooteys Residents’ Association
- Holybourne Village Association
- Old Odiham Road & Upper Anstey Lane
- Treloars Estate Residents’ Association
- ADRA : A little about what we do...
- News & Information
- Calendar of Events
- Start Your Own RA
- Find Your RA
- Alton : Who should you contact about...?
East Hampshire Disability Forum A Survey of Current Need
Wednesday 9th August, 2017
EHDF has a proven track record over 16 years of providing vital services and projects for people with disabilities and their carers. However, times change, austerity bites, and there is always a need to manage ‘change’.
We invite you to take part in a short online survey to reassess the current needs, the part you may wish to play and above all the issues and activities that the forum should consider.
To take part please click on the link below