- Residents' AssociationsRAs
- Alton & District
- Ackender Road Residents’ Association
- The Alton Society
- Amery Hill Residents’ Association
- Ashdell Residents' Association
- Eastbrooke & Wooteys Residents’ Association
- Holybourne Village Association
- Upper Anstey Lane & Old Odiham Road
- Treloars Estate Residents’ Association
- Alton Neighbourhood Plan Monitoring Group
- Church Triangle Residents Association
- ADRA : A little about what we do...
- News & Information
- Calendar of Events
- Start Your Own RA
- Find Your RA
- Alton : Who should you contact about...?
Comment on Will Hall Farm ammendments
Wednesday 2nd January, 2019
Redrow have applied to alter the original plans, which were made in careful consultation with locals to soften the edge of the development as viewed from the Basingstoke Road. The updated plans have more dense housing along this edge (up from 18 to 26) and with the addition of close board fencing. Residents may wish to comment on the application alteration, its affect on the entrance to Alton and the new parkland it will overlook.
The deadline for comments is 10th January, and the link to the revised amendment is: