- Residents' AssociationsRAs
- Alton & District
- Ackender Road Residents’ Association
- The Alton Society
- Amery Hill Residents’ Association
- Ashdell Residents' Association
- Eastbrooke & Wooteys Residents’ Association
- Holybourne Village Association
- Upper Anstey Lane & Old Odiham Road
- Treloars Estate Residents’ Association
- Alton Neighbourhood Plan Monitoring Group
- Church Triangle Residents Association
- ADRA : A little about what we do...
- News & Information
- Calendar of Events
- Start Your Own RA
- Find Your RA
- Alton : Who should you contact about...?
Alton Health and Wellbeing Partnership
Sep 17th 10:00 am - 12:30 pm
Monday 17th September 10.00 – 12.30 at Alton Community Centre. Buffet lunch will be provided.
1)Introduction and welcome – Janet Easton, Community First.
2)Action Points from last meeting – Janet Easton.
3)NHS Update – Jessica Berry, North Hampshire CCG.
4)East Hampshire Update – Janie Millerchip, EHDC.
5)“New Ways of Finding Funding” workshop – Action Hampshire.
6)Closing summary and forward actions – Janet Easton.
7)Lunch and networking opportunity.