- Residents' AssociationsRAs
- Alton & District
- Ackender Road Residents’ Association
- The Alton Society
- Amery Hill Residents’ Association
- Ashdell Residents' Association
- Eastbrooke & Wooteys Residents’ Association
- Holybourne Village Association
- Upper Anstey Lane & Old Odiham Road
- Treloars Estate Residents’ Association
- Alton Neighbourhood Plan Monitoring Group
- Church Triangle Residents Association
- ADRA : A little about what we do...
- News & Information
- Calendar of Events
- Start Your Own RA
- Find Your RA
- Alton : Who should you contact about...?
A little about what we do...
Alton & District Residents' Associations is an affiliation of the local residents associations and groups in Alton, Hampshire.
Many existing residents’ groups and associations share similar aims in respect of doing the best for the town as well as their own particular neighbourhoods and all can benefit from the experience already gained by the more established organisations.
The aims of ADRA are:
- To share knowledge and experiences to enable each Residents’ Group or Association (RGA) and other organisations to be as effective as possible in meeting their aims; and to facilitate the formation of new RGAs.
- To act as a lobby platform to influence decisions for the benefit of Alton Residents.
- To monitor the Alton Neighbourhood Plan and local developments to ensure they deliver benefit of Alton Residents.