- Residents' AssociationsRAs
- Alton & District
- Ackender Road Residents’ Association
- The Alton Society
- Amery Hill Residents’ Association
- Ashdell Residents' Association
- Eastbrooke & Wooteys Residents’ Association
- Holybourne Village Association
- Upper Anstey Lane & Old Odiham Road
- Treloars Estate Residents’ Association
- Alton Neighbourhood Plan Monitoring Group
- Church Triangle Residents Association
- ADRA : A little about what we do...
- News & Information
- Calendar of Events
- Start Your Own RA
- Find Your RA
- Alton : Who should you contact about...?
A little about what we do...
Alton & District Residents' Associations is an affiliation of the local residents associations and groups in Alton, Hampshire.
Many existing residents’ groups and associations share similar aims in respect of doing the best for the town as well as their own particular neighbourhoods and all can benefit from the experience already gained by the more established organisations.
The aims of ADRA are:
- To share information to enable each association or group to be effective in meeting its own aims and objectives.
- Seeking to influence planning and development in the town.
- ADRA is committed to encouraging the formation of further residents’ groups or associations in areas that are not presently covered by existing organisations.